In this section we explain how you deliver or pick up a key in the 24/7 ServiceStation.
How to deliver/pick up a key in the Sharebox 24/7 ServiceStation
- First, look at the SMS text message you have received explaining everything.
- When you are in front of the Sharebox, start by clicking on the web-link in the SMS.
- When the weblink opens on your mobile screen, tap in the Location ID. This number is found on a sticker and is exclusive for each Sharebox, confirming that you are at the correct Sharebox.
- Then click Open on your mobile screen, and the button on the Sharebox changes to green flashing light. A signal that your open request are accepted.
- Next you PRESS the green flashing button on the Sharebox to confirm your physical presens in front of the Sharebox.
- The button on the Sharebox changes to green steady light. The Sharebox machine open the front door in a few seconds and your booked locker are available.
- Now you insert or pick up your key in the open locker inside.
- Then push the green button on the Sharebox to close the front door.
- The Sharebox button-light changes to red-flashing when the front door closes and Sharebox goes into stand-by modus.
- The car dealer / repair shop are informed automatically that you have delivered or picked up your key.
- Thank you for trusting Sharebox!