To get started you need to download the Sharebox app. Go to our website www.sharebox.no or directly to Google play or App store to download.
1. Download the app.
2. Register user.
3. Find nearest location in app and select.
4. Choose product: Sharebox daily or Sharebox+ monthly.
- a. Sharebox daily renews every 24 hours and allows to add only one recipient. The subscriptions ends when the recipient has collected the item from the Sharebox. Choose this if you are only sharing your items this one time.
- b. Sharebox+ monthly renews every month and allows multiple recipients with unlimited openings. It also allows recipients to put back the shared items in your Sharebox as long as they are still added as a recipient. Choose this if you frequently are sharing items and would like guest to return items in the Sharebox after use.
5. Add recipient by entering their phone number. Sharebox will now send a text message to the recipient with a guide to open the Sharebox.
- a. Recipients can download the app as well and open directly from the app. Sharebox access is linked to the recipients phone number. This means that the recipient must register in the app with correct phone number.
- b. Recipients are also able to open the Sharebox by sending a text message. Sharebox access is linked to the recipients phone number. This means that the recipient must send the text message from the phone number that has been added as recipient. See our specific guide for opening with text message.
6. Sharebox access is linked to the recipients phone number. This means that the recipient must register with the correct phone number
If you still have questions - please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Try our chat and we’ll guide you step by step.
- Go to our help center and search in our FAQ: help.sharebox.no
- Call our support: Norway: (+47) 40 43 44 44 Denmark: (+45) 77 34 07 22